I’m sure the Globe and Mail will follow up this ridiculously hypocritical op-ed from mega movie star Robert Redford by showing their readers his oh so eco life-style which includes:
1) The clear-cut to make room for his fancy home here
2) How the rich and famous can rent a private jet to get to his Sundance Fim Festival here
3) His former house in Beverly Hills here
4) His exclusive ski resort here
5) And of course the clear-cut needed to build this fancy ski resort here
Yup, I’m certain the Globe will be getting right on it.
Also: Check out Monte Solberg who wipes the floor with Redford in his Sun column here