– Khadr being accepted back into Canada is a good lesson for Conservative partisans – don’t ever be blindly led down the garden path
– One thing is now known for sure – Vic Toews will not be running for re-election
– What is making me the most angry, is Toews and Harper playing us for fools in that they fully intended Khadr to come back all along
– Harper dropped this on us without explaining what his reasoning was
– As angry as I am with Harper right now, I think about the current NDP and Liberals being in power
So until I get my head fully wrapped around it all and after reading this sickening Star editorial (see here), I decided to compile a list of media members, politicians and other people with influence who are currently ecstatic about this terrorist being returned to Canada, starting with Liberal Bob Rae:
Omar Khadr’s return to Canada long overdue – Romeo Dallaire has done an amazing job on the issue of child soldiers, and deserves thanks
And would ask you to please send me any others you’ve seen for consideration.