Elections Canada CEO Marc Mayrand proves once again what an utter fool he is or thinks we are with this laughable panel of “non-partisan experts” he’s put together to advise him.
Here are the glaring examples:
– John Manley, CEO of Canadian Council of Chief Executives and former deputy prime minister.
– Preston Manning, founder of the Reform Party of Canada.
– Bob Rae, retired Liberal MP and former Ontario premier.
– Roy Romanow, former NDP premier of Saskatchewan.
– Hugh Segal, current Conservative senator.
– Michael Wilson, former ambassador to the U.S. and Mulroney-era federal finance minister (see here)
Mayrand needs to be removed – no ifs, ands or buts.